Business Relationship Manager Survey
Measures business customer perceptions of their relationship manager on a matrix of key attributes.
- Clearly separates perspectives of business managers and owners versus administrative roles
- Measures reliability, trustworthiness, understanding your business, and other attributes that create a competitive business banking relationship.
- Identifies which aspects of the relationship are below expectations and delves deeper into those issues to provide actionable insights.
- Determines the degree to which each insight is impacting satisfaction, loyalty and share of wallet.
- Provides business customer perspective of your strengths compared to competitors
- Quantifies usage by channel and satisfaction with each customer touch-point.
Business Services Post-Transaction Survey
Measures the level of service businesses are experiencing with you on a day-to-day basis. Business customers are contacted after interacting with a branch or telephone employee regarding a business account, or after contacting your card services group, direct deposit group or cash management group with a question or concern. Provides detailed feedback about operational effectiveness from the customer perspective, identifies pain points and gives month-to-month trending. Avannis provides you with timely alerts when business customers have urgent concerns that need to be addressed quickly.